Phoenix Medical Malpractice Lawyers
What Makes Snyder & Wenner, P.C. Unique?
Most law firms are organized to take as many injury cases as they handle. These firms do the best job they can on these cases. But when the cases are complex, when expert opinions are required, when the cases will probably go to trial, it is best to have a law firm that has the resources and experience to handle the toughest birth injury and medical errors cases.
Birth Injury ∙ Medical Malpractice
Free Consultation ∙ Contact Us ∙ 602-714-1701
At the law firm of Snyder & Wenner, P.C. in Phoenix, Arizona, we have four attorneys and two nurses on staff. One of our attorneys has a medical background. Every lawyer at our firm has the experience to handle complex cases involving medical errors. Below are a number of other ways that demonstrate our firm's uniqueness.
- We test our arguments before we present them in court. Our lawyers conduct extensive pre-trial research with members of the community to determine if we are building our case consistent with people's experience. This can make a significant difference for our clients in medical malpractice cases. Most people have experience in the health care system and know how doctors and other health care providers behave in a variety of situations. It is critical that the case is constructed to fit real world events and not some idealized view of medicine. The only way to do that is to investigate the experience that members of the community have had when faced with the issues of the case. Then, and only then, will people recognize when a health care provider has acted unreasonably because they will be able to judge the case based upon their experience rather than what some lawyer or expert tells them. People are much more likely to be convinced about the justness of a case that confirms their experience.
- We are often called on by other attorneys to help try cases. One measure of our firm's success is how we are regarded by our peers. Because of our experience in trial, we are often asked to serve as co-counsel in cases that go to trial. Additionally, a number of our cases come from referrals from other attorneys.
- We will not hesitate to go to trial. To be fair, most personal injury attorneys will not shy from trial. However, some personal injury lawyers will try to persuade their clients to accept an offer of settlement from the insurance company, regardless of whether the offer will fully compensate their client. That does not happen at Snyder & Wenner, P.C.. We will not rest until our clients receive the compensation they are entitled to.
- We have been honored by several prestigious organizations. Our law firm has received awards from ATLA/AAJ for "excellence in advocacy" and we are in their Leaders Forum. Our attorneys, Howard M. Snyder and David A. Wenner, are both AV-Rated and named Southwest Super Lawyers . Attorney, David A. Wenner, is also named one of The Best Lawyers in America.
- We are selective about the cases we accept. Complex, catastrophic injuries need and deserve maximum recovery for the victims and maximum effort from their lawyers. We have the experience and resources to handle the most serious wrongful death and medical malpractice cases.
If you have been injured by a medical error, a post-surgical infection, a surgical mistake, a misdiagnosis or any other medical negligence, contact us. If your child has a birth injury because of a medical error, contact us. We have the experience and client dedication to investigate and litigate the case.